Friday, September 5, 2008

About the Artist

Ok, this is my first attempt at blogging....yeh. I am very excited to announce that I have just gone "full-time " with my photography career. It has been a long time coming. I have been photographing for years now. My first "real wedding" was in 1999. Since that time I have done numerous weddings, family portraits , and children. But last year, I decided to make it my profession, and this month , I have my own studio. I couldn't be happier. This has been a dream of mine since I worked for a studio in 1986.



A lot has happened between 1986 and 2008. I had 3 children, went to nursing school and became an RN, worked as a full time nurse in many different specialties. I have 1 daughter that just graduated as a RN, and 1 just starting nursing school, and 1 son who is only 7 but will following in my photography footsteps ..

Thanks, to everyone that has believed in me and given me encouragement....Kathy, Jennifer, Judy, Jackie, Craig, Laura, Erin, Lindsey, Ashley, Caron, , Sherri, Cheryl, Shannon , Brenda, Kelly and all of the girls at St. Mary's.

Kim

No comments: